Tuesday 4 December 2007

My Make Up Bag

At the moment these products are that make me tick!
I have listed them day and night because I like to wear the least amount I can get away with in the day, and at night I love to indulge in a full on smokey eyes look.

Day
Foundation: Day Clarins Teint Souffle
Concealer: Clinique line smoothing concealer - I use it for blemishes it has a great applicator and the consitency isn't drying.
Under eye concealer: I'm using touche eclat in the day
Bronzer - Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in medium
Blusher: No17 does a great cream blusher I have colours Spun Sugar and Butterscotch and they give you a just been for a walk look.
Lips - Clarins Natural lip perfector in 02 which is peachy and has a lovely vanilla flavour
Eyes - Boujours in Beige rose
Mascara - Chanel Sculpte cils

Night
Foundation - Vitalumerie
Under eye - Benefit
Bronzer - Bobbi Brown or if I want a bit of sparkle Chanel irrelle soleil in Sierra
Blusher - Mac blusher in Peaches
Lips - Bobbi Brown gloss in Pink blossom ( my sister used it at her wedding an its a gorgeous not too girlie pink)
Eyes - Chanel Les 4 ombres in spices and if I'm going major smokey I apply No17 in Jet back with a damp brush
Mascara - Chanel as above
Extras - Beneftit High beam to highlight

No comments: